I. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The website obtains information about users and their actions in the following way:
a. through voluntary information added to forms,
b. through cookie registration.
2. This Policy is an informative document and does not replace the security policy created by the Service Operator in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
3. In terms of data which are personal data in the light of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the data administrator is the Service Operator.
II. SCOPE OF DATA RETENTION
1. Within the scope of Service access by the User, we store http queries directed to the server.
2. We store the following information:
a. public IP address and the name of the computer from which the query is sent,
b. time of receipt of the inquiry,
c. the first line of the http request,
d. http response code,
e. the number of bytes sent by the server,
f. information about the user's browser.
3. We do not associate this data with specific people browsing the Korczak Digital Repository pages and we do not use them for user profiling. We only use them for statistical purposes to assess:
a. which pages are visited most often,
b. which browsers are used,
c. if the site structure contains errors (if the page displays correctly). We use Piwik and Google Analytics tools for statistical analysis.
III. ARCHIVAL PERIOD
1. Logs are stored for no longer than 5 years. Only authorized Administrators of The Korczak Digital Repository have access to this information. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
IV. COOKIE FILE INFORMATION
1. This Service uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use by the Service pages. Files of this type usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity which places cookies on the Service User's end device and obtains access to them is the Service operator or entities cooperating with it.
4. The Service uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, stored in the end user's device until they leave the webpage or turn off their web browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the end user's device for a time defined by the cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
5. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. Web browsers allow you to delete cookies.
6. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help section or documentation of your web browser.
V. PERSONAL DATA HANDLING
1. Data collected through the Service regarding the User may be used to adapt the content of the Service to the User's needs and to answer the User's queries.
2. Users' personal data collected is not transferred to international organizations or third countries. Personal data may be processed by other entities in accordance with European Union law or national law.
3. Use of personal data to which the User has consented is processed for the purpose and period necessary for the proper performance of relevant tasks. In terms of the processing of their data, the User has the following rights:
a. access to data,
b. rectification of data,
c. deletion or limitation of processing,
d. lodging a complaint to the supervisory body for the protection of personal data - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
VII. LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES